6/25/2016

More Christmas ornaments and other finishes

We are spending this weekend in the city so I have some time to update my blog.

First up are a couple of Christmas ornaments that I recently finished. I have 10 done now and I am currently working on the 11th.



Christmas Test Drive - Mosey 'N Me (2015 JCS Christmas Ornaments Special Issue)



Joyful Santa - Homespun Elegance (2015 JCS Christmas Ornaments Special Issue)


Blackbird - Blackbird Designs (Third in the Magical Mystery Tour Series)


Halloween Portraits - Ghost by Belinda Karls-Nace of Blue Ribbon Designs (2015 JCS Special Collector's Issue Halloween)


Halloween Portraits - Pumpkin by Belinda Karls-Nace of Blue Ribbon Designs (2015 JCS Special Collector's Issue Halloween)


Trick or Treat by Nancy Greenberg of Pickle Barrel Designs (2015 JCS Special Collector's Issue Halloween)

That is it for now.  I will try to back later with some of my WIPs.

Thanks for looking!!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments: